Today we are finally taking on a project months in the making, and we're switching to an entirely new generation of Linux tech in the process.
Support LINUX Unplugged
- This week in KDE: The best Plasma 5 version ever — Plasma 5 has officially branched for the beta version of its 5.27 release. Go check out the announcement and test out the beta!
- BorgWarehouse — BorgBackup Web UI for your central repository server.
- Vorta — Vorta is a backup client for macOS and Linux desktops. It integrates the mighty BorgBackup with your desktop environment to protect your data from disk failure, ransomware and theft.
- BorgBase — Simple and Secure Offsite Backups
- borgmatic — Simple, configuration-driven backup software for servers and workstations.
- Emborg — Front-End to Borg Backup
- emborg on GitHub
- Office Hours 21: Boiling the Frog — If you've noticed something a little off about your favorite podcasts, we might know why.
- aj-snapshot — Tool for storing/restoring JACK and/or ALSA connections to/from a file.
- jack-matchmaker — Auto-connect new JACK ports matching the patterns given on the command line.
- qpwgraph — qpwgraph is a graph manager dedicated to PipeWire, using the Qt C++ framework, based and pretty much like the same of QjackCtl.
- qpwgraph on Flathub
- streamdeck-ui — A Linux compatible UI for the Elgato Stream Deck.
- obsws-python — A Python SDK for OBS Studio WebSocket v5.0
- kirino — A li